BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 17, 2006

    I'm coming home

    It's not like you didn't know this already, but I'll be in Knoxville from Dec 19 - Jan 2. Don't know what the plans are yet. There will be familial birthdays and holiday hooha as well as shopping the first week I'm back and a small visit to the office so as to set things straight and get money. So, roll out the red carpet, even if you have to bleed out someone on an old used white one. Be on your best behavior, or I might not grant all of your wishes. Leave the liquor cabinet key where I can find it.

    4 comments:

    Anne and Jon said...

    So sorry that we will not be in Knoxville to see you ... but we're in escrow!! So, hope you have a great visit. Say hi to the ol' haunt for us. One of these days we will meet there again -- and on that day angels will sing ...

    Fabricationist said...

    I'm sorry you won't be as well. However, escrow is a fine place to be. If you hurry, you could actually celebrate your first Christmas in you new house this year. I love the sound of drunk angels singing.

    Anonymous said...

    Yea. Greg is home for a short time. Let those who have forgotten his wit regail in his power.

    Anonymous said...

    Just when you thought it was safe going back into the bar.......