BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 01, 2010

    Top 15 movies I saw in 2009

    I titled this post the way I did because I don't see all the movies I watch in a theater. At least right now, I have access to some screener copies I can borrow from a friend. So, all of these movies may not have come out in 2009 and I don't feel like looking up the ones that may not have, but I didn't see them until 2009. They're in alphabetical order. There were a number of movies I wanted to see but didn't, so this isn't a top 15 list, just a best of what I watched.

    Changeling
    Coraline
    District 9
    Doubt
    Frost/Nixon
    Grand Torino
    Moon
    Slumdog Millionaire
    Star Trek
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
    The Hurt Locker
    The Visitor
    The Wrestler
    Up In The Air
    Where The Wild Things Are

    No comments: