BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 04, 2007

    TV SHOWS

    What I think is worth watching this season, in alphabetical order. Also what I watched this summer and think is worth a look if you get a chance. All in all, there aren't too many new shows I'm watching, unless I think of another one later.

    New Shows:

    Californication (Almost over for the season)
    Life
    Pushing Daisies
    Reaper

    Returning Shows:

    30 Rock
    Boston Legal
    Brothers and Sisters
    Dexter
    Heroes
    My Name Is Earl
    Stargate Atlantis
    Supernatural
    The Office
    Weeds

    Looking forward to the return of:

    Battlestar Galactica
    Dirt
    Dr. Who (UK)
    Lost
    Torchwood (UK)

    Summer shows I enjoyed:

    Big Love
    Burn Notice
    Damages
    Entourage
    Eureka
    Jekyll (UK)
    Mad Men
    Meadowlands (UK)

    Still haven't seen:

    Journeyman
    Tell Me You Love Me

    No comments: