BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    Contemplating Work

    Spending most of the day contemplating a job in the White Plains, NY area. Unfortunately at the moment, the math isn't working out in my favor. It was a possibility to fill the gap before the start of the other job, but now looks like it would simply be a long arduous two weeks for the equivalent of office temp pay. Which of course leads me back to trying to figure out why exactly I didn't just get a temp job as soon as I got here. I must be more lazy than I thought. If I had gotten a temp job the week I got here, I would most likely have made around $5700.00 by the end of this week. This of course makes me look like a bit of an idiot, which is how I'm starting to feel more and more each day. I could have then gotten an apartment, using the money saved and be on my own now. One of these days I'll try and learn to listen to myself less, and listen to the voice of my father in my head more.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Contemplating work - much better than actually DOING it IMHO