BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    Tired

    I'm tired. Up at 5:30 AM. Home by 5:30 PM. Paperwork until about 6:30. Relax. In bed by 10:00 PM. Repeat. Only four an a half days of it left, then back to L.A. where I start my search for an apartment. I need to be out of my friend's house by July 1st. Then it's start the next job, putting decals on ATMs. I hate driving, and I hate towns without clearly marked roads. Upstate NY is for the initiated only. I long for a gridded city, oddly enough, L.A. is gridded.

    Spent an hour on the Tappan Zee bridge coming back to the hotel the other day. There was a wreck. I can't imagine why they allow bridges to be built without a canter emergency lane for ambulances/police cars. The ambulance came from behind me and took almost 20 min trying to go the 1/2 mile to the crash site. The poor driver kept using the bullhorn to yell at people to move to the right. It's hard to get three lanes of bridge traffic to move far enough to the right for an ambulance to get by.

    No comments: