BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 02, 2006

    White Plains, NY

    Well, I’m off to White Plains, NY on Sunday to do some surveys and teach some new people the ropes. I have no desire to do it, but I’m down to my last farthing and money is money. I’ll have access, but don’t know how much posting I’ll be doing. You never know though. Nothing like flying across the continent. Of course I’d prefer it if it was to have meetings in NY with important people, but I guess that’ll have to wait. I’ll be there for about two weeks then come back to LA to do the job here. This is what I get for contemplating work. But, on the up side, it’s tourist season on the NY/CT coast. Just when it was getting nice and overcast here with cold breezes off the ocean. They call it the “June Gloom” here, but I call it better that direct sunlight.

    No comments: