BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 13, 2006

    Crows vs. Pigeons


    L.A. has crows the same way NY has pigeons. It's kind of weird. I probably see two to three hundred crows a day. I've only seen about ten pigeons so far. I've also seen a disturbing number of squirrels eating roadkill in the more desert areas. I'm pretty sure this doesn't bode well for those caught traveling without an ample supply of water. Today is laundry day.

    I'm currently rewatching:



    I think I missued a few episodes when it originally ran, so I'm making sure I get the whole story this time around. This show was one of the most creative shows that came out of FOX's most creative time. It's too bad there isn't a channel out there that has the balls and fortitude to put out groundbreaking TV the way FOX did in the early 90s.

    No comments: