BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 04, 2007

    Smelling the end

    I can smell the end. Only 26 left to go. It’s like waking up with a chance of rain in the forecast knowing that it’ll wash all the impurities from the air, but also knowing that the rain could be contaminated.

    Some people have been having trouble logging onto the blog recently, if you have and can now read this let me know. I made some cosmetic changes on Sunday but am having no trouble opening the blog. There is a slight possibility that there are issues with the new blogger and Explorer. Seeing as how I don’t use explorer, I can’t trouble shoot it if there are. So, if any of you are reading this though Explorer and don’t mind letting me know that things seem alright that will go a long way to helping those with issues figure them out. I hope everyone out there is doing well and I apologize for not being in touch while I wrap up this contract.

    No comments: