BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 19, 2007

    November 26th

    Well, it would seem that as of now the talks between the AMPTP and the WGA will resume on November 26th, after everyone recovers from giving thanks. I can't wait to see how this pans out.

    In unrelated news I get to talk to the City of LA Tax Franchise Board this week to figure out if I owe city taxes on top of everything else. The way my luck holds I will, but hopefully I'll be exempt.

    I put together the letters and envelopes this weekend to mail out to all of the tenants concerning the noise pollution but put that on hold as it seems some other tenants are fighting cancellation of lease due to unpaid late fees they didn't know they had. Rumors are going about that the owners of the building are trying to get as many people out of their lease so they don't have to pay relocation fees, but I do not know. I do know that the exterior hallway lights have been out for two weeks as well as the Washer and Dryer being "out of order" and the secure garage gate having been tied into the "open" position so our secure parking garage is no longer secure.

    I think I'll hold off on my plans until I figure out what's going on.

    UPDATE: It would seem the "Notices to quit" were improperly delivered by the building management. It would seem it's all just a big scare tactic on their part to get back late fees. Tiresome.

    But, at least I got a new cell phone.

    No comments: