BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 05, 2009

    Been a bit

    It's been a bit. Some of the reasons are good, some are normal. Things may be coming together for something, or they may not. Either way it's been occupying most of my reserve brain gas. I know I need to be more prolific here, Since the first of the year it's been an unsure sort of thing. If things go well, I'll talk about them, if they don't. I'll probably talk about them as well. Suffice to say there is forward motion, but of what velocity, I do not yet know, so keep checking in, and I'll do my best to try and distract you until I know something.

    It occurred to me that it's the WATCHMEN weekend, finally, and I can't say I'll have time or money this weekend to see it, but hopefully at some point I will. Movies and comics are two completely different things, so keep that in mind if you decide to see the movie. It won't be the comic, no matter how hard it tries, but it might be an entertaining film. Should I get out and see it I'll let you know what I think, but it's been so long since I've read the comic, I won't be able to be critical of the transference, which is probably a good thing.

    No comments: