BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 19, 2009

    Viper Cockpit


    I used to have one of these and still have most of the stuff that came with it, but I did use the patch. It was destroyed by my music teacher who turned it inside out for a spring concert in 3rd or 4th grade, where myself and and another poor fellow dressed up like Marvin the Martian and did the shtick between the songs. She turned it inside out so the audience could see it. I had in on stage to give me and the other guy something to look at other than the Audience, who were of course terrifying and most likely going to eat us. I'm not sure I even have it in me to forgive her now. She didn't even ask, just ripped it apart and taped it back together. I didn't know this until I walked on stage, but as they say, the show had to go on.

    No comments: