BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 22, 2006

    Comics

    Went to the comic store yesterday and picked up the following, which made me somewhat happier than I was before I went in. Plus, it turned out to be their 13th anniversary so I got 25% off. Can't beat that with a stick.



    I also picked-up the first 5 issues of Matt Fraction & Gabriel Ba's CASANOVA. It's their "dose" take on the 16 page format pioneered by Warren Ellis with FELL, of which I also picked-up the 5th issue.

    Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse
    #3 by Ben Templesmith (unfortunately missed #2)

    Criminal #1 by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips

    Jack of Fables #1-3 A spin off of FABLES by Bill Willingham. It's probably one of my favorite continuing series in years, Fables that is, and I did it all with collected GNs, but alas I do miss getting a monthly issues fix.

    And finally, DESOLATION JONES #7 by Warren Ellis.

    Ah comics. Smile.

    Oh well, there seems to be something wrong with the Amazon Associates html so the pictures don't load. Oh well. What was there was INVINCIBLE vol 2 and vol 3 ans B.P.R.D. Vol 2.

    No comments: