BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 19, 2006

    I'm boring you, aren't I?

    Sorry there hasn't been anything new of late. Trust me, I'm bored too. Look to the future, there will be something I suspect.

    From CA:

    STANTON CROWLEY HALL - DINING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

    Professor Nightshade is sitting in a chair enjoying a cup of coffee. He stares at the rest, who have each been tied to a chair. One of the Assassins is just finishing up tying down Edmund, who winces a bit as the ropes are pulled taunt.

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    Is this Kenyan?

    JOHNATHAN
    You Bloody Bastard.

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    (to Johnathan)
    There are ladies present.

    MS. DANDRIDGE
    Speak for yourself, Tuffed up like a Judy. I can’t believe I used to make me good stew for ya’.

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    Your stew Ms. Dandridge, was always as common as your tongue.

    EDMUND
    That will be enough of that Sir!

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    Still the loyal lapdog Edmund?

    Prof. Nightshade gives the whole group a good look.

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    Common every one of you.

    MONTANA
    Untie me, I’ll show you common.

    Prof. Nightshade laughs.

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    I’m sure you could Mr. Montana.

    Prof. Nightshade gets up, placing his cup on the table.

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    But unfortunately I don’t have time to dabble in such pleasures.

    He RAPS his cane twice on the floor.

    THROUGH the door a MAN enters in an armor suit with a tank on his back. He has goggles on and in his hand is a long metal staff connected by a hose to the tank. A small flame flickers on the end of the staff. It’s a FLAMETHROWER.

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    I’m afraid I must be going now.

    Johnathan is ENRAGED. He struggle against the ropes binding him.

    JOHNATHAN
    You have no right.

    Prof. Nightshade turns with a flourish and walks for the exit. He passes the Man with the flamethrower.

    PROF. NIGHTSHADE
    Burn it down. Burn it ALL down.

    No comments: