BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 05, 2006

    Fall 2007 TV Season

    So, since I have a limited television access situation, it's going to be hard to see everything I want. I have to work for my TV, in a way, so I'm only paying attention to the following shows this year and hopefully will get to see most of them. Some of them have already ended for the Summer season, but I'm still working to see them, if you know what I mean. So, the only shows I consider worth the effort this year are as follows (in alphabetical order):

    Battlestar Galactica
    Dexter
    Doctor Who (When it returns)
    Eureka (Almost Over)
    Extras (Almost Over)
    Gilmore Girls
    Heroes
    Jericho
    Lost
    My Name Is Earl
    Nip/Tuck
    Stargate Atlantis (Almost over)
    Stargate SG 1 (Almost over)
    Torchwood (When it starts)
    Veronica Mars
    Weeds


    I'm sure there is at least one more out there worth watching, but I'll have to catch it on the flip side. On the positive side, you all will probably see them before I will.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good God, Man! Don't forget the Project Runway last two episodes over the next two weeks!

    What are you thinking????

    Fabricationist said...

    Unfortunately, PR has been out of my reach this season. While I was addicted to the first two, I have lost the ability to intercept it for now, so I shall forgo in hopes of a long weekend when it erupts in all of it's misbegotten color schemes on DVD.