BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 16, 2006

    Things I've learned

    If you take a "knob Creek" corked bottle top and stick it into a beer bottle, it fits perfectly, allowing you to only drink a bit of beer and still have it fresh the next day. It's not like your bourbon will go bad. So, keep your Knob Creek cork tops for more enjoyable beer drinking. I do!

    p.s. I'll write up a little something about how I got to see the first four episodes of the 3rd season of Battlestar Galactica on the big screen this past Sunday. But not now, I'm tired. EJO was there and so was number 6 (Caprica 6). Suffer.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    It might not go off but it will evaporate....


    That being said open liquor bottles (even with corks in) seem to 'evaporate' pretty darned fast anyway.

    Fabricationist said...

    The Knob Creek that was once in the bottle is long gone. This is a kept bottle, its last duty was holding chicken stock since I had no other containers. I would never remove the cork from a bottle still in use and place in a lowly beer bottle. However, for a day between sips it is the key. I never meant to mislead. Bottle is being repurposed at the moment.