BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 28, 2007

    Clarke/Verne/Clarke SIgh!

    So, I took the test to see which Science Fiction writer I was, and I turned out to be Arthur C Clarke. Of course I knew this couldn't be true since my brain is much smaller than his. Then My Friend Alan posted on his blog that he'd tested as Phillip Jose Farmer, which of course made me immediately jealous, so I took it again. Now, I don't really know what the difference in my answers was from the first time I took it to the second, but the second time I came up Jules Verne, so I was happy again. Of course I didn't cut/paste the necessary code, so I went back and took it again and ended up Arthur C. Clarke again, so I give up. I'm Arthur C. Clarke.

    I am:
    Arthur C. Clarke
    Well known for nonfiction science writing and for early promotion of the effort toward space travel, his fiction was often grand and visionary.

    2 comments:

    Matt Stafford said...

    Hey, at least as AC you get to live in South Asia.

    How is the view from Serendip, anyway?

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, it could me much worse - you could have been L Ron Hubard.

    How shaming that would have been.