BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 03, 2007

    The Holidays

    Roundtrip airfare home $ 426.19
    Roundtrip taxi from airport $ 75.00
    Gas for borrowed truck $ 49.95
    Gifts for friends and family $ 349.39
    Drinks out with friends $ 44.00 (You Suck!)
    Total cost for trip $ 944.53

    Seeing friends and family for the Holidays: Priceless

    It was great to see everyone while I was there. I didn't really want to return here to LA, but I've made my bed, and you know the rest. I'll do my best to pick back up here where I left off. Since it was originally created for those of you I saw over the holidays, I didn't do much posting during that time. I hope everyone had as great a holiday as I did. I'm not sure how I got out of there without catching the FUNK, but it's best that way.

    I'm happy to say the lamp and toaster made it. There is now light and toast in the land of opportunity. The heater seems to have gone out in the apartment while I was away though. Can't have it all I guess.

    Back to work tomorrow and will be busting it through February.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Just so you don't feel ignored, we didn't send anyone a Christmas card this year. Not one fucking person. Your card, on the other hand, has a prominent spot in our kitchen doorway amongst the photos of babies and children whose names escape us. Merry new year - ci