BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 04, 2007

    Thanks for tuning in

    I guess I could say more than I intend to, but today was the first full day back doing my job. I was up at 5 and one the road by 6:30. For some reason I am still not sure of, I went south bound on the 405 instead of East bound on the 10. I lost almost an hour turning around and heading back in the direction I should have driven in the first place. I surveyed three sites and did a pick-up of photos from before vacation at a site where I’d missed photographing two signs. All-in-all it was an ordinarily boring day doing what I do best, which is subverting my goals why doing what I need to survive. Hope everyone out there had a more productive day than me. Tomorrow is an early morning trip down the 10 to the 5 to the 2 to the 210 and then once there to Sunland and then wrapping up the day in Burbank, where one of the sites is listed as a “main” branch, which is never a good thing. Please tune in here tomorrow where there will most assuredly be more depressing news of my life.

    No comments: