BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 15, 2007

    Sunday Morning

    It’s 3:02 AM on Sunday morning and I’m waiting for the guy I work with to get back with the DVD currently being burned off of the DVCam tape of the first network cut of the show I’m working on. Once he gets it here we’ll need to burn 25 copies and then deliver them to Execs houses before 8:00 AM. Up to right now it’s only been a 72 hour week, so what am I complaining about. After the 8:00 AM deliveries, we finish with Network ones. I should get home by 10:00 AM.

    [NOTE: Finished at 7:30 AM. So, it was only a 77 hour week. Network notes tomorrow, then delivery of second Network cut by 3:00 PM Tuesday. After that thing should return somewhat to normal as we finalise the last cut, to be delivered on April 29th. Of course with all that being said, all I really do is run things around so it's even worse for the people doing the editing and the writer whose been involved the whole way through.]

    No comments: