BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 06, 2007

    Some People I Drink With

    Here are a few photos of some of the people I drink with. I didn't take them. I lent my camera to Elizabeth and she left them on the camera. I can share these, because even though I’ve given some of these people my blog address, none of them read it. At least I don’t think they do. I guess I’ll find out soon enough. As you can see I don’t exactly hang out with people my own age, at least not many of them.


    This is Elizabeth. She’s the one that took the photos. She does something in construction. Her father used to be a comedy writer for the Smothers Brothers and other variety type shows.


    This is Charles. He’s a Construction Superintendent at a fancy new Hi-Rise where units go for $1000.00 a sq. ft. He’s currently overseeing the build out of five units ranging from 4000 to 6000 sq. ft. He’s Ex-Navy. His favorite food is steak. His favorite beer is Budweiser. I’ve given him one lesson on how to use the computer. Many more will follow once he actually gets one at work.


    This is Steve. He manages a high-end private club and cigar bar in Beverly Hills.


    This is Gary. He used to live under a bridge, but now he sells shoes at a fancy department store in Beverly Hills. He once mistook Seth McFarlane for Todd McFarlane. Luckily it wasn’t the other way around. Todd has a temper I hear, but Seth created The Family Guy so he has a sense of humor.

    No comments: