BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 06, 2007

    How very odd

    I got linked to by the Guardian Unlimited's TV and Radio Blog.

    "However, a quick glance through early reviews and blogs of The Riches, suggests that even though Izzard's character is supposed to be a master conman capable of convincing a stream of "duffers" that he is whoever he's decided to be on any given day, Izzard the actor has fallen at the first hurdle: getting his American accent right."

    I'm the link under "blogs". I think it's a bit odd since I didn't say that Eddie Izzard didn't do well with the accent, but simply stated that I was worried going in having read these complaints elsewhere. Personally I like that fact that his accent isn't quite right. It makes him more of a question mark. What if he's conning his family too, or what if he's trying to hide the fact from everyone else that he is indeed British. Oh well, at least someone's reading my poorly written reviews. Maybe I should pay more attention to them when I write them.

    No comments: