BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 11, 2007

    5/11/07

    What am I doing? Well mostly I’m tentatively screwing myself by not taking signage work while I wait for the upfront announcements on Wednesday to see if it generates any work. I’m trying to write, but it isn’t going like I wish it was. On Saturday I’m giving another computer lesson to Charles who finally got his laptop. Other than that there isn’t much going on. I did get three loads of laundry done yesterday in hopes I could get some stuff done so I wouldn’t worry about it getting done. It’s a very odd time here for me as I make difficult decisions that could turn out to be the wrong ones financially for me.

    1 comment:

    tnbonairediver said...

    Just hang in there. I know you are impatient, but it will come.