BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 04, 2007

    The Getty Center


    I went to The Getty Center today with my parents. It really was quite amazing. I'll have to go back. It's $8.00 to park and then access to everything else is free. There were some great exhibits. Their collection is extensive and the architecture and gardens are something to behold. The view of LA isn't bad either. Unfortunately it was overcast while we were there. The sun finally broke through and you could see all the way to the ocean. With parking rayes so high in LA, $8.00 is a steal, and well worth the short trip from where I live just to sit around and have a cup of coffee. PHOTOS HERE.

    My parents have been here the last three days and I have to say I really enjoyed the visit. We also went to The Le Brea Tar Pits, The Hollywood Walk of Fame, and the LA Farmer's Market all of which I hadn't been to yet. They head up the coast taking the 1 tomorrow and arrive in San Francisco sometime on Sunday. They fly out on Tuesday.

    For me tomorrow is getting back into the swing of writing and trying to get together with some friends who I haven't seen in 8 months.

    No comments: