BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 16, 2007

    reworking bits

    I’ve been reworking the first hour of CA this week. I’ve removed about 13 pages worth of stuff so far, the future story line, and filled in the holes with news bits. It’s got a completely new Teaser, which I think works pretty well at setting up multiple bits, and I’ve also rearranged a number of the pre-existing bits and they seem more certain where they are now. Trying to get the first hour reworked by Fri with the hopes of getting well into the second over the weekend. I’ve accepted some work starting Monday in what will hopefully be more suitable to working and writing. It’s basically clerical work, but hopefully I’ll be able to do it and not worry about it when I leave each day. Don’t know if I’ll be able to make enough at it, but we’ll see. I turned down some signage work that could have made me a bit more in less time, but I've grown weary of driving everywhere. The place I'll be working at is only a few miles from my apartment and I might even be able to figure out how to take the bus. With gas hovering between $3.55-$3.75 around here, it seems like a fine possibility.

    No comments: