BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 07, 2006

    Act 2 - Funk

    Finished typing and writing to the point of the second act today. The act out is different again but probably better. I still have enough left, once fleshed out, to type in for the third act then it's just a matter of getting the fourth act written. It's taken a great deal of focus to do this because the retyping is infinitely more boring than writing.

    I'm still in a holding pattern for the work to start up again and am looking at the same problem I had in June. Looks like I should have been eating more ramen noodles and less real groceries. Oh well, it should all work out. Hopefully everything will break next week and fill up the coming months. Of course the loan company called again today. I'm off collection agency and back on loan company calls. They're much more polite and understanding, of course this is due to the fact that they don't really do anything but shuffle papers. Should everything go back to 90 days due, it'll just get routed again to the collection agency.

    The death of the computer took all the TV with it. I'm working on getting more and have pretty much watched everything I brought. So, it gets a bit boring at night. Reading only works for just so long anymore.

    I’m in my sixth month here, which I find very hard to believe. Even though I worked every day of June and July and didn't have time to do anything else, it feels like I’ve gotten nowhere. I’m not sure what more I should be doing, can’t get anywhere without the writing and can’t seem to get the writing done fast enough. Should have applied myself more in the cabin while I had the chance.

    Run along now, my funk could be contagious.

    No comments: