BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 31, 2007

    Ah, Today.

    So, all sorts of things are happening here today. Last night was the last day of shooting, so the dailies won’t be ready until late today, which probably means delivery to people’s homes. On top of that...

    I’m back. You didn’t even know I was away. The dam has broken here on this last day of dailies delivery. It’s delivery to people’s homes time. Of course there was a fire today on the hills behind the Hollywood sign, which cut the power three times to the telecine house putting everything further behind schedule. Should be picking up the first DVD by 6:00 PM and the second by 7:00 PM ish. After burning the DVDs and packaging everything we should be delivering by 9:00 PM or so. Of course now that the principle photography is finished, it would seem all eyes are on us. I’ll either be working tomorrow or coming back here after deliveries.

    Well, It looks like the weekend is mine, which is nice. Ended the day delivering to houses and got to my apartment at around 10:45. It’s now 1:00 and I’ve just returned from the bar where I had a few libations to quell the harried day.

    It only gets worse and more complicated from here. Final delivery is April 29th, the day before my birthday.

    No comments: