BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 22, 2007

    The melding of the days

    The days are sort of running together at the moment. I'm getting home at like 8PM, so the blogging has taken a bit of a hit. I'll see if I can't do something about that this weekend. Only 5 days of shooting left, excluding re-shoots, and the last 4 days are here on the lot, so we in Editorial will finally be able to partake of the riches that are catering. For now it’s mostly been what I can scrounge from the production offices craft services table which I squirrel hole here in a draw.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    shit. you've totally gone hollywood.
    I knew you when...

    Fabricationist said...

    ...I was a 36 yr old man taking pictures of signs and making a decent living. Now I'm a 36 yr old man taking direction from a 24 yr old guy who knows more about post than I ever want to while I hemorrhage cash. I'm finally making less for knowing less. I've arrived.