BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 14, 2007

    The Tudors

    I haven't had a chance to watch this yet, but the first two episodes of Showtimes new show THE TUDORS are online HERE. The password is: King. Enjoy, I'll let you know what I think once I've seen them.

    "THE TUDORS is the untold story of Henry VIII, the beloved tyrant whose reign was
    marked by treachery, betrayal and intrigue. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is Henry VIII as never seen before. With a lust for power and an appetite for love, Henry's affair with
    Anne Boleyn – and obsession with producing a male heir – changed the institution of marriage, and the world, forever."

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm soo out of touch .. I haven't even heard about this ... can't wait to watch. We can discuss later. Anne