BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 03, 2006

    Solidifying Brain Gas

    I’m sitting here feeling my brain gas solidify in my head and run into my lungs. I’m dehydrated like I spent the last two weeks in a nursing home or a VA. Luckily a few interesting things have come up like the “Limited Edition iPod by David Cronenberg”. Well, at least I think it somehow came from or was influenced by his feverish imagination. There also seems to possibly be a plot between Google and Wal-Mart to take over the world and put Bill Gates on the run. It's just speculation and rumor at this point, but most things are. Also, it would seem that cheerleading injuries are on the rise, which makes perfect sense because they insist on running around and standing on each other.

    I've got a lot of work to do and have to get back into the swing after trying to reenact as many of the Marquis de Sade's escapades this last week. That would make a great reality show. Ten contestants compete against each other in reenactments of the Marquis vilest escapades. The winner gets a bath, inoculations, an exorcism, a million dollars, and a 1 year sex tour of the world. Well, I'd watch it anyway. I got hail here last night with very strong winds, which caused an odd gurgling in the pond. It sounded like something large was trying to drink the entire thing but kept having to pause due to the hiccups.

    Oh well, back to it...whatever "it" is.

    No comments: