BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    Back Into The Breech

    Unfortunately, today is they day I attempt to finish my shopping and I've gotten up ever so late and will now hit traffic, I am sure, before I even leave the cabin drive. Should I not return it has been good knowing most of you and a trial to understand the rest. I've made my list and checked it twice, and scribbled bits of marginalia on the recto portion of the front sleeve. As soon as I finish removing last night's deposit of mucus from my sinus cavity I shall shower and be off. Just remember it is a time of giving and not receiving, so please feel free to give me anything you've received. It isn't that I'm greedy as much as in need of lots more useless things to hoard and one day make a fortune on ala Mark Hammil in AMAZING STORIES.

    On an unrelated note, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah (which this year you share with all the Christians since the first night falls on Dec 25th [Jewish Year 5766 : sunset December 25, 2005 - nightfall January 2, 2006] I'm surprised no one's made a big deal of it this year with all the hubbub going on about Christian Right controlling the major retailers with their insistence on the use of "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays". This year it actually should have been "Happy Holidays, which means “Holyday" anyhow, but I digress.), Splendiferous Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, a right good Boxing day to you, and a Happy New Year. Unless of course you celebrate or adhere to none of these in which case, "A good day to you, sir!"

    Auf Wiedersehen Meine Liebchen

    No comments: