BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 05, 2005

    I know writers

    Well, it is absolutely true that I know writers. I also know a few people, mostly myself, that claim to be. However, for every one of me there is at least one of them. His first book is coming out in 2006. While I haven't read it, I hear good things. OK, I haven't really heard much but another friend of mine wants to have it made into a movie, and I think she's actually read it. That in itself should be enough for you to look for it, especially if you have kids. If you don't have kids but occasionally read, or occasionally read to others kids, you should also look into it. You should maybe have a look if you like baseball and possibly things about Japan BTB. If you are in a place of prestige, you should tell people about it, or maybe just talk to them about something else. Either way, I think you will enjoy it more if you read it than if you don’t, even though you’ll have to wait a bit for it to come out which should give me enough time to figure out what I’m going to do with my life. So, just to recap, read his book (when it comes out) and give me a bit. This writing crap ain’t easy you know.

    1 comment:

    Alan Gratz said...

    Thanks for the shout-out, dog. For those who don't know, Greg and I grew up on the same street, then I moved away, and fate, kismet, whatever you want to call it, brought us back together at a little place called the Cinemark Movies 7. Soon we were roomies at college. I taught Greg to wear khaki and use cash, he taught me to wear black and use credit cards - it was a magical time.

    Once again inspired by Gregorius, I have started a blogspot of my own: What's the Rumpus?

    Check it out!