BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 09, 2006

    Attempted Breaking and Entering

    Moved this evening from my friend Steve’s place to my friend Jess’s place. Her apartment is # 3 and there are only three in the building so I went to the third floor. The keys didn’t work and I tried them many times. I then called her and in hushed voice she told me she was on set. I went downstairs and asked the nice gentleman with the very big dog which Apartment was three and it turns out to be the one on the second floor. I’ve stayed here before, but I just really didn’t remember this detail. I have therefore attempted a B and E only having been here six days. I hope the neighbors upstairs were not home, as opposed to cowering in a dark corner of their apartment with the police on the way. For this reason I am going out now to not be here should they arrive.

    [note: Of course there are four floors, but me being from the small town, I always start coun ting floors with the one I enter from the street and not the one below. So in truth there are four floors in the building, and four apartments, and hers is actually on the third floor.]

    No comments: