BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 10, 2006

    Laying Low

    Pretty much just tired at this point after 7 days of running about and seeing people. My friend Jess got home about 10PM last night and then had to spend another three + hours working on the weekly cost reports for the shoot. She was back up and on set by 8:45. I woke up around 7AM and heard her shuffling papers, the sound I left her with when I went to sleep at 1AM. I just went back to sleep so she could finish up and not worry about entertaining. I'm thinking of just staying in tonight and watching the season finale of all the SCI-FI shows, but I'll see. Jess is the last on my list minus my cousin, who I still haven't called. I'm a cad. I could also call "K" possibly, but that might be sticky so I'll probably leave it alone. This trip has made me a bit maudlin. I think I'd rather move back here than LA, but LA has greater possibilities for me at the moment.

    No comments: