BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 31, 2006

    Breakfast in Sedona

    We all got up early this morning and Brian flew us to Sedona for breakfast. I had the steak and eggs which was quite good. With so many personal pilots about, the small regional airports have nice restaurants. It was a beautiful ride up. We ate at the Airport Restaurant, never went to Sedona proper, and then flew back right after breakfast due to an increase in winds. The ride back was a bit bumpy, but also enjoyable. I'll get the videos up as soon as I can. I leave for LA (Venice) tomorrow morning. It's been a trip to say the least.

    Having a bit of trouble with two videos because they're over a hundred megs and Youtube won't host that large.

    For now:

    Takeoff from Chandler

    Flyabout from Sedona

    Flyabout from Sedona 2

    No comments: