BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 09, 2006

    Thursday

    I met with an old professor yesterday and had a nice chat. He’ll be in LA for a year in June working on a project for HBO, the nature of which I can not divulge, so I can add him to my list of contacts in what will be my relentless pursuit of fame and glory, or just a pay check. I was then to meet some people for drinks, but they bailed. I had a few anyway with my esteemed colleague George Mimms and his wonderful wife. I then traveled back to Brooklyn and had more drinks and dinner at Soda with Steve and Hronn and we watched the finale of PROJECT RUNWAY on the big screen in the back room of the bar. I was surprised by the outcome but not shattered. I’m moving to my friend Jess’ apartment tonight to give Steve and Hronn a respite from intruders until her mother arrives on the 13th. All in all it’s been a wonderful trip. I’ve seen almost everyone with exception of Nat, who seems to be with his daughter in Connecticut, and another old professor whose teaching at Barnard. I also haven’t called my cousin yet because I forgot until last night and with my plans it may be too late, but I’ll think on it. I’m currently working on Hronn’s computer to see if I can fix it from crashing SAFARI all of the time. To start I added FIREFOX to it as a back up. That’s all the news that’s fit to print for now. (Please don’t sue me New York Times)

    No comments: