BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 20, 2006

    The Last TN Monday

    I'm not sure what this means, but this is the last Monday I will be spending in Tennessee for some time. I guess that should make this a slightly different Monday, but I'm not sure how. My next Monday will be spent somewhere in Arkansas to start with and end somewhere in New Mexico most likely. Which, unless I'm mistaken, is a very odd way to spend a Monday. Oh well, no reason to dwell on it just yet. I have to find a complementary black plastic file box today to match the other three I already have. I'm traveling with a great deal of modular/stackable containers so that they will take up less space and be easier to store on the other end of the journey. I also need to pick up two more small comic boxes, which are also quite dynamic for storing things that aren't comics at all.

    1 comment:

    Fabricationist said...

    The matching had to do with the stackability factor you rube.