BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 30, 2006

    Leg of the Third - a little bit more


    Left Flagstaff in a sleet and snowstorm and ventured 4000 feet into the desert. I got a bit worried in Phoenix when there was a seven-car pile-up on E10 and I had to sit in the sun for 45 minutes. At one point I thought I saw smoke coming from under my hood and got really uncomfortable that something bad was going to happen. Because of the sleet in Flagstaff, I had not been able to check or add oil in my car. Luckily all went well and I made it to Brian and Kelly's safely. Luckily the sleet acted as a nice pumice wash for the car and even extracted my entomological collection from the front of the car.

    Photos are here.

    This is Kona and Mogi.

    This is Brian and Kelly's home.

    1 comment: