BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 17, 2006

    Arguing The Lost Art

    So, the one thing there is absolutely none of here is good argument/discourse. I've had some decent conversations with people, mostly bartenders, but their short and lack any real substance. I officially miss UJ’s open-forum-free-for-all atmosphere. I actually got into my first disagreement with a bartender last night. I begged down of course because I don't want to offend my bartenders, and she'd already given me a comp shot of something akin to pink lemonade. The truth is that there is that I'm a stranger in a strange land here. The thought that I will have to simply give up a few of the things I love doing the most is a bit saddening. There is a still a little hope, since I've really only been here 16 days.

    Finishing up the concept for the possible tv pitch today. Well, finishing up the rough draft of it anyway. Hopefully the people who wish to see it will. I don't think it'll go very far, but it's good experience and a worthwhile exercise for me.

    I know for a fact that BG season 3 has started shooting again this week in Vancouver, and the word on the street is that the few scripts completed so far are solid. That's directly from the horse’s mouth, via a little bird.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Nobody will argue with you in LA because you may be SOMEBODY.

    And they wouldn't want to piss off SOMEBODY.

    Fabricationist said...

    That and most of their brain pans are full of sand.