BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    A Cat Named Red

    The last two days while walking to the bar I've come across Red. I know it's his name because I checked his collar and almost called the number on it, because Red was following me and I didn't know where he belonged. The truth is he lived right where we originally met. Contrary to his name, Red is a young Orange with white spots. When I bent down to pet him, he practically jumped into my arm. As I talked to him, he jumped up and climbed to the top of a short chain link fence where he continued to follow me up the street. When I turned to tell him to stay he climbed on my shoulders. So, I spent about twenty minutes trying to coax him off, and having him climb back on. Of course he completely left his mark in the form of hair about my black clothing. His parent's arrived right when I was ready to dial my phone. The next day he'd found another unsuspecting passerby to fall for his little ploy. If I can remember, I'll try and take a picture of him. At least there are some things here worth interacting with.

    Pictures of Born Again Ukranian Christians
    As well as some in Colorado by the same photographer.

    No comments: