BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 04, 2006

    Wet

    It's raining today. So, I can't put my stuff into storage. So, I can't really drive my car about. So, I guess I'll just sit about and write things down. Did a rough overview of a pitch idea last night. I think the idea is pretty solid, but I don't think I'm the writer for it. I'll type it up today so I can give it to the person who was looking for things. Talked to one of my friends finally last night. I was actually excited she called me back since none of the others have yet. We're going to try and meet for lunch this week, after that she's going away for two weeks. Hopefully the ran will break tomorrow. I should have moved my stuff yesterday, during the break in rain, but there was no way for me to know if it would start again during the move. I've been here less that four days, but I feel like I'm not moving fast enough on things, even though I know I am.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    STAY AWAY FROM THE POTS OF GOLD, THEY AIN'T REAL I TELL YA THEY AIN'T REAL!!! THEY'S A TRICK TO GET YER SOUL!

    oh, um, and if they are real, um, text me immediately...