BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 24, 2006

    Three Weeks In

    It hardly seems like it, but I'm three weeks in. I've accomplished nothing of merit and have succeeded in doing nothing of import. I've started more seriously looking at the job postings. I will soon have to take the plunge whether I wish to or not. Hopefully even a normal job will come-up that I cannot hate. Things move very slowly here. Years of meetings for a single project. It's what keeps most good things from being made I think. I have done a few things though that will be seen on the blog soon. How soon I don't know. Here is a sample:


    The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends. - Friedrich Nietzsche

    1 comment:

    Fabricationist said...

    The sad truth is that I did all those before I left and now I'm out again. I think.