BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 03, 2006

    I've Peaked

    Had an amazing dinner last night at "Ivy on the Shore", thanks to very kind person whose name I can not divulge. Lets just say that I could not have gotten into that restaraunt if I had tried. I was there with tweleve people, 5 of which were small children. One could call it a family affair, to which I was graciously included. The children enjoyed themselves drawing on the fine linen table cloth, and when wondered if they should do that were told by the patron of the evening to not worry about it since he had bought it and they should continue n with their fun. So far I've found that I made the right choice staying with my freinds. I have been welcomed and accepted instantly, which has made the transition much smoother than anticipated.

    I rented a storage facility today for the stuff in my car. It's right down the street and very convenient for now. Filled up the car today as well for $2.89 a gallon. The financial pinch has begun. It's raining today so moving the stuff won't be until later in the week. Until I can store my stuff, I'm not driving around.

    I'm not sure if last night's dinner is a glimpse of things to come or a premature peaking of my stay here. Oh, one of the mothers present was a former Miss Universe.

    3 comments:

    Fabricationist said...

    Grilled Ahi Tuna with Mashed potatoes and Broccoli. The appetizers were fish cakes and calimari.

    Anonymous said...

    2.45 - 2.55 here

    you're suffering just a little more than the rest of us....

    Fabricationist said...

    You could, yes. At least for half of it.