BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 12, 2006

    In the Library

    Currently esconned in the library in Venice. It takes about 40 minutes to walk here. I could take the car, but with gas at $2.89 currently, I could use the walk. I'm finally meeting with B tomorrow morning to run the pitch by him. So, I'm here finishing the rough concept overview. Having no idea how one puts one of these things together, I'm just winging it from what I can remember from 7 years ago in film school. I'm sure there is a prefered method, but sod all that.

    I met with S yesturday, and have to admit my preconceptions were really just my own baggage. I hadn't seen him in four or more years and he was completely gracious. He even offered me a job when his tv show kicks off, but that could be a while, and also took my scripts to pass on. I take him at his word of course, but he is rather busy with a deadline on a film that starts shooting in a couple of weeks. I think he's changed in a lot of really good ways. I think his life now grounds him maybe more than he used to be. It was also just good to see someone I knew other than the people I'm living with. I drove by Halle Barry's house, twice. I know what you're thinking, but it was simply on the way to and from S's house and if he hadn't pointed it out I would have been none the wiser.

    ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT AGAINST GEORGE W. BUSH
    - You can order it for yourself, or send a copy to your congressman (Thanks! Mike)

    No comments: