BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 28, 2006

    Wonky Wireless

    There's something going on with the library wireless. Therefore, until they get it fixed I'm not sure how much posting will be done. I'm trying to post using "performancing" through firefox right now, which may not work. I can get my g-mail right now but only if I access it through the g-mail notifier icon. So, there is no way, until I get back to where I'm staying, for me to even know if this posts, other than getting an error message here telling me that it hasn't.

    NOTE TO SELF: put the blogger e-mail address for blog into g-mail so I can post using e-mail.

    1 comment:

    Fabricationist said...

    Yes, Breena you got here first, but who'd ever look for birthday wishes in a post called "Wonky Wireless?" Luckily they get e-mailed to me as well. I get older, because I did not seduce a temperal matrix stabalizer from that used car salesman of a timelord. And now I wish I had. By the way, don't let the battery run out.