BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 09, 2006

    Lessons learned

    Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will have to ram it down their throats. - Howard Aiken

    Not at the library today. Washing Laundry and catching up on BIG LOVE while everyone is out. I started my morning by being unknowingly complicit in the jambing of Layla's finger in the door. I'm still her friend though. She allowed me to turn her shirt right side out so she could wear it. Remember kids, don't stick your fingers in the open hinge section of a door. It will get pinched. Luckily I wasn't closing the door behind me, or I would have taken the little tip off. That would have gone over well. As it sits now though, it was a survived lesson learned, for both of us. Never discount a small child's ability to quickly move their hands from the glass to a place they don't belong. Sigh.

    No comments: