BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    A new course

    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

    I'm not going to the library today, but will instead attempt to find a more useful place to write. The library experience just distracts with the power of the interwub, and the smell of homeless. Not sure where I'll go, maybe down to the beach, or I may just sit on my bed and plink away.

    5 comments:

    Fabricationist said...

    Well, I attempted in the house, but then the small one returned and I can officially say that it is impossible to write while a 2 3/4 yr old is talking to you.

    Anonymous said...

    Hot chicks in bikinis - still got that camera have you?

    I thought Borders had wireless - or is that only for some companiies?

    Fabricationist said...

    A bit windy and cold today for the bikini set. Worked for about an hour at a picnic table near the beach until the winds picked up past 15 mph.

    Borders is T-Mobile. I like my WiFi free.

    tnbonairediver said...

    What about Starbuck's don't they have free WiFi?
    or Here?
    Venice Beach
    French 50s-60s - 1427 Abbot Kinney Blvd

    Fabricationist said...

    It really isn't about the WiFi so much as atmosphere. I'm sure I'll find somewhere else the day before I start working.

    I hate Starbucks coffee and get really good coffee two blocks from where I live.

    Abbot Kinney is the road I turn off of for the library. That coffee shop is alwasy packed. The real problem with coffee shops is that they don't have outlets to plug in. But, I'm currently on paper anyway.