BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 17, 2006

    So this is the end

    The Death Psychic

    Gregory A Bunch - Shall go in this manner
    While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.

    Greg Bunch - Shall go in this manner
    While sitting in the passenger seat of a friend's car, a faulty airbag deploys, crushing your face.

    Gregory Alan Bunch - Shall go in this manner (as soon as he gets a garage)
    Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by sitting in your running car with the garage door closed.

    Oh well, at least I won't go while driving all over hell and back in the great L.A. basin. I've finished all but one of the 11 sites. It's taken 800 miles, and around 18 hours. The last one is in downtown L.A. and I think I'll keep it for tomorrow.

    Also, thanks to MS who donated a sum for a subscription to my brain gas. Tonight, the drinks are on him.

    No comments: