BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 05, 2006

    T-Shirt Shop Open

    As you may be able to see, there is now a shirt in the middle column. The T-shirt shop is open. It currently only has two different designs mostly aimed at parents with newborns. More designs will be added later. I won't get rich off of this, but I like the thought of it. Go forth and get the word out. Also, the little T-shirt Icon works now too.

    Also, let me know if the price it too high. It's price plus a small commission, but if they're unattainable, then I'd rather make less and sell more. This is a revolution, not an enterprise. Although revolution is a sort of enterprise.

    Never mind. Continue going forth.

    1 comment:

    tnbonairediver said...

    Actually the price is not too bad for the shirts.