BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    Under Wesley Crusher

    Ernie put me just under Wesley Crusher. I'm blushing. He posted a list of Blogs he enjoys. Now I feel bad not posting recently.

    Wil Wheaton
    - Yeah…Wesley Crusher.

    Fabricationist - I met Greg a little while back at Union Jack’s in Knoxville. Eventually his willingness to share an opinion on most anything allowed me to get to know him better than just seeing him at the bar. I am sure our common love of the hops enriched beverages and Battlestar Gallactica helped out. Interesting individual as well as an interesting site.

    [My willingness to talk usually has nothing to do with whom I'm talking to, but how much beer I've had. What can I say, I'm shy.]

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hopefully not your 15 minutes of fame...

    Is the Wil Wheaton doing video game reviews for 'The Onion' the same guy?

    http://www.avclub.com/content/node/48774

    Fabricationist said...

    Same Wil Wheaton.