BRAIN TWEETS

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 26, 2006

    Sorry

    Haven't posted for a bit because I haven't been at the library. I went to the memorial service for Charlie's wife on Wednesday evening. We thought it was a receiving of friends until we got there. It was a full on Memorial service, an hour in. We stayed for about 30 min, and then left. It seemed like a nice service, but having only slightly known Charlie and having known his wife even less, I felt that I shouldn't stay for the whole thing. It seemed more intimate than I was prepared for.

    On other notes, I'm still waiting for the second part of the job to come through. If it doesn't happen soon I will once again head toward the temp agencies. It's a week over due as of now, and the longer I wait for it, the less I feel like doing it.

    Probably going to see X-Men III today. I'll write a review if it feels like it either needs one or I have something specific to say about it.

    I just finished reading LOCKED ROOMS by Laurie R. King, and have now turned to THE BOOKMAN'S PROMISE by John Dunning. Tried to write a bit at the beach the other day, but with the direct sun, I feel that after two hours, even with 50 spf, that I'm skirting trouble. Basically, It's been amazingly hot for the last few days. Luckily it's overcast for the Memorial Day Weekend.

    That's about it for now.

    Nothing so fortifies a friendship as a belief on the part of one friend that he is superior to the other. - Honore de Balzac

    1 comment:

    tnbonairediver said...

    I was having them too. I would go to the blog only to be dissapointed that you had not wrote anything new and exciting. Boy, do we live boring lives or what just waiting what pearls of wisdom will come from your brain gas. Love ya too and miss you always!